The Soundcraft GB2 live console series is designed to deliver the audio fidelity and mixing capabilities necessary in front-of-house (FOH) or monitor mixing applications in large or small venues. The GB2 is available in 16, 24, 32 channel frames to suite specific needs in live sound mixing.
This model is configured with 24 input channels. 24 inputs feature microphone and line level connections, an additional 2 stereo inputs are also provided. The stereo inputs (STE1 - STE2) provide L/R stereo line level inputs and 3-pin XLR microphone inputs for stereo microphone placement when capturing vocals, instruments, ambiance, etc.
The console features 2 stereo paired group outputs enabling routing to monitors, external recorders, etc. The GB2 series implements Soundcraft's GB30 microphone preamp and EQ, delivering the sonic quality expected of more costly consoles. Additional features include Soundcraft's famed matrix mixer for added routing flexibility and an integrated meter bridge, enabling accurate metering.
- 24 Mono, 2 Stereo Input Channels
- The GB2 series is available in a variety of frame configurations. This model features 24 mono and 2 stereo inputs
- 2 Subgroup Outputs
- The GB2 series feature 2 group outputs for routing to external recorders, monitors, etc.
- Matrix Mixer
- The matrix output mixer provides added routing flexibility.
- 4 Auxiliary Sends
- 4 auxiliary sends provide plenty of routing to external effects, monitors, etc.
- Direct Outputs
- All mono inputs provide direct outputs for direct routing to recorders, mixers, etc.