- This head has 360 degree end less tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point.
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Deadspot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilitites and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- You can use this head for outdoors shoot occasionally but with some sort of protection cover i.e rain cover or fiber sheet.
- You receive the Pan Tilt Head with assembled wiring with Top and Bottom Motor. You just need to Install the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
- The PROAIM™ PAN TILT HEAD comes with Joystick control system, 23 feet Long Cable and AC Adapter.
- The joystick may be operated in the handheld position, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of Jib.
- For Outdoor shooting, you can use 1.5mtr long 3pinXLR cable with your 12volt of Brick or Car Batteries.
Universal Adapter for worldwide (Free):
This universal adapter is a compact one piece unit with 4 international adapters and provides a child protection.safety shutter, power indicator and surge protector.
- Maximum camera weight: 16lbs.
- Pan movement: 360 degrees - Tilt movement: 360 degrees
- Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec (high speed) - Minimum height of head: 18"
- Maximum height of head: 26"
- Precision machined parts with the highest standards of industrial grade electronic components
- AC Adapter input - AC 100 - 240V ; output - DC 12V -2A
- Has two high torque, coreless DC motors that rotates (pans) and tilts the head 360 degrees.
- It takes 2 minutes to pan at 360 degrees at its slowest speed without stopping and 7 seconds at its highest speed.
- It will consistently go at its slowest speed without stopping.
- The camera platform height can be adjusted at any point.
JIB STAND TECHNICAL INFO:
-Made of Aluminum Black anodized
-Bbase spread: 32"- 48"
-Height adjustment: 44"-80"
- Completely collapsed height : 46"
- Makes the jib-arm stable & solid as a rock
- Safety Pin for Secure Pole
- Weight capacity of the stand is 200lbs (90kg)
-Fully Ribbed Section Makes the Jib Stronger to bear the camera weight upto 15lbs without Head and 10lbs when using with head.
-Adjustment Metal Wire System that can bear the weight of dv/hdv heavy cameras without any bending problem This feature makes our PROAIM 18' Jib Arm very stable and rock-hard.
-Tilting movements achieved with the controlling handle.
-Three Ribbed Arm Section for maximum stability and minimum wobble.
-Each jib comes complete with their own stand - very useful as no expensive sturdy tripod is needed!
-Stronger weight bar to easily achieve perfect balance
-Uses standard household style exercise weights. (1 inch hole)
-Fixed camera angle achieved while controlling handle is locked with a Pin.
-Breaks down into five easily transported sections
-Triangular boom for increased strength
-Easily attached to the Jib Stand
-All aluminum construction
-.Portable and very easy to carry with carrying case.
-Can be assembled by one person without any fuss in a matter of minutes
-Weight of Jib Stand : 10 lbs
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 18ft Crane
- Tripod Stand
- Jr. Pan and Tilt Head
- LCD Moniter Arm
- Joystick Box
- Proaim Power Pack
- Universal Adapter
- AC Adapter
- Cable wires with Connector