Launchpad from Novation is a USB controller jointly designed by Ableton and Novation that places Ableton Live at your fingertips. Whether you're a DJ, performing musician or studio producer, the multi-color 64-button grid and dedicated scene launch buttons provide easy triggering and manipulation of your clips in Live.
Each button has three colour states so you can see at a glance what's loaded (orange), what's playing (green), and what's being recorded (red). Similarly, Live's interface tells you what section of the Session View the Launchpad is currently controlling. This two-way communication ensures that Launchpad and Ableton Live are always perfectly in sync.
Launchpad doesn't just launch clips. Switch to "mixer mode" and the same button grid offers a unique way to control Ableton Live's mixer. Volume, pans, sends, track arming, soloing and muting can all be controlled via the grid. Using buttons instead of dials, Launchpad lets you jump to different levels across 8 channels at once, useful for controlling multiple effects sends.
- A compact controller designed to give the most interactive experience possible in Ableton Live
- An 8x8 grid of square multi-colour back-lit buttons allows you to communicate bi-directionally with the software
- Launch Clips and Scenes provides shortcuts to the different areas of Ableton's control window
- Dedicated Ableton Live Modes provide shortcuts to the different areas of Ableton's control window
- Session Overview allows the user to jump around eight-channel sections of the Live session
- Max for Live control
- Works with any DAW software as a standard MIDI controller