MIR MINISPIR ESPIROMETRO
Introducing the new MIR MiniSPIR Light PC-Based Spirometer. The Light will allow you to perform PRE FVC Tests quickly and easily, and it plugs directly into a USB port. If you would like to have PRE/POST BD testing, please consider the MIR MiniSPIR. The Light will give you the following parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, FEV6, PEF, FEF25-75%, FIVC, Lung Age, VC, and IVC. The report will also provide a Flow-Volume Loop and Volume/Time Curve. Simply enter the patient data, perform your FVC test, and print or export a test pdf. You can easily achieve real-time test results with the New MiniSPIR Light. The Light is a new software product that uses the WinspiroPRO platform.
If you are thinking about replacing or adding a screening spirometer to your practice, the MiniSPIR Light is an excellent choice. The 2013 National Average for Medicare reimbursement is $37.43 for CPT Code 94010. You will have the spirometer paid for after 14 tests.
Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
Flow range: ± 16 L/s
Volume accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
Flow accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2
Communication port: USB
Power Supply: line powered from USB port
Dimension: 52×128×26 mm (2.1×5.0×1.0 inch)
Weight: 70 gram (2.5 Oz)
FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, FEV6, PEF, FEF25-75%, FIVC, Lung Age, VC, IVC
Plugs directly into the USB port. Minispir ®light measures the essential parameters for a diagnostic spirometry test:
FEV6, FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF2575, FIVC, Lung Age, VC, and IVC. It will also provide a Flow/Volume loop and a Volume/Time curve.
Spirometry test interpretation. Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion. Inexpensive and easy to use, Minispir ®light
Meets the requirements of integrated healthcare platforms and tablet applications.
• acquires data in real time mode
• to carry out FVC and VC
• Pre FVC Only
• One data card for demographic info entry to insert or delete a patient from a single window in an intuitive and easy manner (direct edit)
• User can insert the Conclusion/Diagnosis after each session, and it will appear on printer or exported report.
- View and print out of a reduced set of parameters :FEV6, FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FEF2575, FIVC, ELA, EVC, IVC
• combined representation Flow curve volume and Time volume (they are plotted in the same graph);
• representation of the 3 best tests of every session;
• in the results it’s possible to see the quality of the test carried out (repeatability, quality Control Grade and Quality Report);
• the results on video and in printed version show the automatic interpretation and the user can configure the program before it is printed.
• visual indicator which shows the grade of severity of the obstruction/restriction by way of a 3 color traffic light
The report print out contains the following elements:
• Logo and heading (if configured)
• Data of patient ( surname, name, age, sex, stature, weight, BMI, Ethnic group)
• Automatic interpretation ( if configured and visible)
• Graph (up to 3 tests FVC/VC)
• Best values (FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, PEF)
• Parameters ( up to 3 best tests FVC/VC): FEV6, FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FEF2575, ELA, FIVC, EVC, IVC
• Conclusions/ Diagnosis
The print out of the report can be exported in .doc and .pdf formats. These can be accessed by clicking on the icons:” Export.pdf” and “Export.doc”.The print out format: A4 letter, heading on 3 lines, insertion logo, visualization preview, printout automatic interpretation.