This is a smaller Version of PROAIM PAN TILT HEAD suitable for videography with the smaller DV/HDV/DSLR Cameras. This Head pans and tilts the cameras smoothly and accurately with precise, proportional joystick control. The creative movements from this head can be fully utilized by using it with crane arms, tripods or any other remote operating situations, and allows you to create extraordinary videos.It works on 12 volt power through the included AC adapter and easily accepts external 12VDC battery power through the included a 1.5 meter long 3pinXLR cable.
This Head comes with remote head that controls the pan tilt movements of this head and allows you to create extraordinary videos.
KIT INCLUDES :
- Pant/Tilt Head
- Joystick Control Unit
- 12volt AC Adapter
- 23 Foot Long Control Cable
- 1.5 meter long 3pinXLR cable (for using 12VDC Battery Packs)
- Camera Mounting Screw (1/4")
- 4 Head Mounting Screws
- Carrying Case With Custom-Fit Packing
- Instruction Manual
- The PROAIM™ PAN TILT HEAD comes with Joystick control system, 23 feet Long Cable and AC Adapter.
- The joystick may be operated in the handheld position, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of Jib.
- For Outdoor shooting, you can use 1.5mtr long 3pinXLR cable with your 12volt of Brick or Car Batteries.
- Maximum camera weight: 15 lbs.
- Pan movement: 360 degrees
- Tilt movement: 360 degrees
- Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec (high speed)
- Minimum height of head: 14"
- Maximum height of head: 18.5"
- Precision machined parts with the highest standards of industrial grade electronic components
- AC Adapter input - AC 100 - 240V ; output - DC 12V -2A
- Has two high torque, coreless DC motors that rotates (pans) and tilts the head 360 degrees.
- It takes 2 minutes to pan at 360 degrees at its slowest speed without stopping and 7 seconds at its highest speed.
- It will consistently go at its slowest speed without stopping.
- The camera platform height can be adjusted at any point.